BlogSearch

Friday, January 19, 2007

Ever ...?

There are some feelings i have felt over the last 7 months... i hate them feelings.Feelings that suck into my soul and drink away at my emotions and happiness.Feelings i dont want enyone to feel...ever.Feelings i myself dont want to feel.

Ever gone to bed at night alone...thinkin thoughts about the past...the not so distant past when you never slept?

Ever waited an entire day for a call that never came...hoping that someone misses u a lot somewhere .Enough to call u ?

Ever thought what you did at any point in a day in another place in an altogether different life and felt like crying?

Ever been amidst a hundred faces you know and still felt lonely ?

Ever craved for that feeling of companionship?

Ever felt like quitting your dream because you think you are not worth it?

Ever wanted to really badly cry but couldnt?

The world is coming apart.Fed up.
Body here.Soul there.One of them have to join the other.
I am not alone in this...

MeE

JB signin off...

6 comments:

Nishith Shah said...

Wid You Bro....Not wid all da soul part...somewhr in midway...not too good not too bad...

Anonymous said...

knw wat u mean ..... i soo knw wat u mean ..
*sigh*

mist1 said...

No. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not lonely just because I spend 12 hours a day on the internet, am I?

Okay, maybe I know what you're talking about.

juxtaposed2.0 said...

@nishit : I know that you wid me man... always

@ anuja : DOnt we all know what i mean ?

@mist1 : Loneliness is not just being alone, its a feeling that might be there even if you are with a million people...like those psychopath ppl in movies...
Spending 12 hrs a day on the net is semi psychopathic...:P

MeE

Anonymous said...

omggg
im gonna cry now
its like a fukkin depression cheklist n i pass ALL
:(
101 days to dubai
cant wait

ankurindia said...

nice blog